Kapai Puku Cacao Fruity Bircher
- Bircher muesli - Combine oats, seed mix and milk in a bowl and soak overnight in the fridge.
- To serve - Top with figs and banana, which are lightly softened in a frying pan with a little maple syrup to caramelise.
Kapai Puku Minty, Pear and Avocado Puree
- Place avocado, pear, spinach and mint in a blender and blitz. Top with fresh pears, pomegranate and seeds.
Kapai Puku Raspberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
- Place Raspberries, yoghurt, a frozen banana and honey in a blender and blitz.
- To serve, top with seed mix.
Kapai Puku Hummus Leafy Green Salad
- Top a large dollop of homemade hummus with green salad leaves, shaved baby beetroot and peas.
- Add seed mix and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Season to taste.
- Serve with good white sour dough bread.
Kapai Puku Topper on Favourite Juicy Fresh Fruits
- Top your favourite fruits with tropical seed mix.