Bruschetta with Kapai Puku
- 4 small slices Sourdough bread, lightly toasted
- 1/2 cup each of fresh or frozen peas, soy beans and broad beans
- Handful snow pea tendons
- 2-3 tbsp Kapai Puku of your choice.
- 60g (approx. 1/2c) Persian Feta
- 2 tsp Truffle Oil
- 2-3 tsp lemon juice
- Himalayan sea salt
- In a mortar and pestle – place the peas, beans, a pinch of salt & pepper and a drizzle of truffle oil. Mix roughly to allow flavours to develop but do not mash.
- In a separate bowl, place the snow pea tendons, Kapai Puku and crumbed feta. Dress with lemon juice, a pinch of salt and pepper, and a drizzle of oil. Mix until salad is well coated.
- To construct, spread bean mix on toasted sourdough and top with salad mix.
A handy hint – if you do not have a mortar and pestle; place ingredients in a food processor and pulse a few times.
APPROX. NUTRITIONAL BREAKDOWN (PER SERVE)
|Energy||2106kJ (500 cal)|