Why Does Your Body Need Antioxidants?
July 29th, 2016
Antioxidants are valuable substances throughout our bodies that prevent diseases by bolstering the immune system and by fighting off free radicals. Without these elements, we may be at risk for serious issues, such as cancer, age-related eye diseases and heart disease. Your diet should be such that you keep your antioxidant levels up sufficiently to protect your body from these issues.
Definition of Free Radicals
Free radicals are molecules that are missing all of their necessary electrons and are byproducts of cells reacting with oxygen or from environmental influences on the human body, such as sun exposure or air pollution. If you allow the free radicals to keep multiplying in your system, they can wreak havoc by attacking and damaging cells throughout the body, which leads to a number of different health issues.
How to Combat Free Radicals
One of the main ways to combat free radicals is to ensure that your body has an adequate antioxidant level. Through this, you will contain the right elements to interrupt the action of the free radicals before they have a chance to damage the various cells in your body. The cells will be able to function normally, and this is what helps to prevent illnesses and diseases from ravaging your body.
The Foods and Vitamins That Increase the Antioxidant Level in Your Body
Different foods and vitamins will increase or maintain a sufficient antioxidant level in your body. Fill your diet with foods rich in antioxidants, such as cacao, red beans, blueberries and other berries, apples, plums, sweet cherries, pecans and other nuts, citrus fruits, artichokes, cinnamon, ginger, grapes, dark-green leafy veggies, sweet potatoes and carrots just for a sampling of the foods that provide an antioxidant boost to your system. Vitamins that also help with this and include vitamin A in its beta-carotene form, vitamin C and vitamin E are the most well-known antioxidant vitamins.
How Kapai Puku Helps to Support Your Antioxidant Level
Kapai Puku Antioxidant Health is now available to help support your antioxidant level in your body through the cacao it contains. Cacao is one of the best antioxidants known today, and it effectively neutralises your body’s free radicals. This food also is high in other beneficial substances, such as magnesium that relaxes the body and uplifts the mood. Consult with us to learn further information on this product and all of our other ones. We look forward to assisting you with your goal of living a healthy lifestyle.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Make Kapai Puku a Part of Your Weight Loss Journey without Starvation and Crash Diet
- Spirulina Benefits for Liver Health
- Health Benefits of Chicory Root
- How Probiotic Foods and Kapai Puku Can Help with Your Gut Health
- Kapai Puku Skin Health: The Perfect Natural Health Food for Your Skin
- It is Best to Invest in Your Health than Spend Money on Medicines
- What Happens To Your Body When You Are Constipated? How KAPAI PUKU® Can Help You
- Essential Benefits of Millet Seeds Found in KAPAI PUKU® Stomach Health
- Make Your Smoothies Healthy and Tasty With KAPAI PUKU®
- Banana Benefits: Why Do We Need Potassium in Our Diet?
- What Makes Dandelion Root a Good Liver Detoxifier?
- Why Is Natural Food Better than Processed Food?
- What is Chufa and what are the Benefits?
- What is a FODMAP Diet?
- Anti-aging Properties of Edible Bird Seeds in KAPAI PUKU® Antioxidant Health
- Metabolic Problems and The Benefits That KAPAI PUKU® Stomach Health Can Give You
- Common Causes of Fatty Liver and How Kapai Puku Products Can Help You
- Natural Anti-Aging Foods and the Benefits You Can Get from KAPAI PUKU® Antioxidant Health Bag
- Health Consciousness and Awareness: How KAPAI PUKU® Can Help You
- Make KAPAI PUKU® Part of Your Guilt-Free Dessert Recipes
- Diabetes and How KAPAI PUKU® Products Can Help You
- Exercise and KAPAI PUKU®: Top Reasons Why They Should Be Part of Your Lifestyle
- Different Types of Vegetarian Diet
- Top 5 Reasons Why the Food You Eat Should Be Organic