Natural Blended Seeds by Kapai Puku for the Real Weight Watcher’s Goal
April 29th, 2016
Although high in calories and energy dense, seeds can be advantageous for losing weight. They are very rich in protein and fiber making them the ideal snack food that keeps you satisfied for an extended period of time. As well, seeds are packed with nutrition and high on the list of superfoods.
Because of the high calorie content, seeds should be eaten in small portions if you are trying to lose weight. A small handful of natural blended seeds everyday will deliver nutritional benefits that can keep you on track of your weight watcher’s goal plus ward off hunger. And with correct daily portions, you have a highly nutritious snack without consuming too many calories.
Not only are seeds high in protein and fiber but they are loaded with many other nutrients. Seeds are comprised of both mono and polyunsaturated fats – good for lowering cholesterol and healthy heart support. Moreover, some seed have high levels of omega-3 fatty acids, which is known for to reduce inflammation plus benefit the heart, cells and nervous system. In fact, many physicians and health organizations recommend that natural blended seeds be included in your daily diet.
Moreover, natural blended seeds such as Kapai Puku have an abundant amount of antioxidants including vitamin E, manganese, folate and selenium. And as most healthcare professionals will tell you, antioxidants help prevent cancer by fighting damage causing free-radicals. Seeds are also a fabulous source of minerals like magnesium, zinc plus B vitamins that give you a boost of long lasting energy.
So, instead of worrying about portions, Kapai Puku provides the perfect daily amount needed for individuals adhering to their weight watcher’s goal.
The Choicest Seeds
Always avoid sugar coated seeds or seeds roasted in unhealthy oils like hydrogenated or saturated fats. Likewise, seeds coated in oil are higher in fat and calories which is not conducive for losing weight. As well, to keep your weight watcher’s goal and add high nutritional value to your diet, choose seeds that are 100% natural with no added salt or preservatives such as Kapai Puku products.
Although most seeds are highly nutritious, some seeds are healthier than others. A few of the healthiest seeds include:
• Linseed (flaxseeds) – Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin B6, manganese and fiver. Flaxseed has anti-inflammatory properties.
• Pumpkin Seeds – High in essential fatty acids, vitamin K, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium. Good for lowering cholesterol and easing arthritis.
• Sesame Seeds – Excellent source of Vitamin B1, mono-unsaturated fats and phytosterols which inhibits the production of cholesterol.
• Sunflower seeds – High in fiber, magnesium, linoleic acid and phytosterols.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Banana Benefits: Why Do We Need Potassium in Our Diet?
- What Makes Dandelion Root a Good Liver Detoxifier?
- Why Is Natural Food Better than Processed Food?
- What is Chufa and what are the Benefits?
- What is a FODMAP Diet?
- Anti-aging Properties of Edible Bird Seeds in KAPAI PUKU® Antioxidant Health
- Metabolic Problems and The Benefits That KAPAI PUKU® Stomach Health Can Give You
- Common Causes of Fatty Liver and How Kapai Puku Products Can Help You
- Natural Anti-Aging Foods and the Benefits You Can Get from KAPAI PUKU® Antioxidant Health Bag
- Health Consciousness and Awareness: How KAPAI PUKU® Can Help You
- Make KAPAI PUKU® Part of Your Guilt-Free Dessert Recipes
- Diabetes and How KAPAI PUKU® Products Can Help You
- Exercise and KAPAI PUKU®: Top Reasons Why They Should Be Part of Your Lifestyle
- Different Types of Vegetarian Diet
- Top 5 Reasons Why the Food You Eat Should Be Organic