Natural Anti-Aging Foods and the Benefits You Can Get from KAPAI PUKU® Antioxidant Health Bag
April 18th, 2017
We now know that the foods people eat can affect the rate of their aging. If they eat too much junk food, their bodies will be unable to fight off the free radicals caused by the oxidation process in the body. These elements can damage the body and leave it vulnerable to premature aging and serious health issues. For this reason, you should consume only natural, healthy, nutrient-rich foods each day, and this include ones packed with antioxidants. Antioxidants fight off free radicals in an effective manner.
What Is Oxidation in the Body?
Oxidation occurs in the body as it metabolises oxygen for various purposes. During this process, free radicals form and damage the body since they siphon off electrons that belong to other molecules. The human body is sufficiently resilient to handle a small amount of free radicals without becoming ill or aging prematurely, but when these elements increase to a certain level, they begin to cause havoc. Environmental factors, alcohol consumption, stress, exposure to UV rays and smoking can accelerate the oxidation process and lead to an overabundance of the free radicals.
What Are Antioxidants?
Antioxidants are molecules that help control the rate of oxidation in the body. As a result, your body will produce fewer free radicals. With free radicals kept in check so to speak, your body suffers less damage and illnesses, and does not prematurely age. You should consume natural foods that contain antioxidants, such as vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc and others each day to ensure that your body has sufficient antioxidants to prevent excessive amounts of free radicals.
KAPAI PUKU® Antioxidant Health Bag Helps to Provide the Body with Natural Anti-Aging Foods
Along with fruits and vegetables that contain antioxidants, you can fortify your diet with the contents of the KAPAI PUKU® Antioxidant Health bag. The mixture of healthy ingredients on this bag provides antioxidant foods such as monk fruit and cacao along with zinc, protein and magnesium in a high-fibre blend. In fact, cacao is one of the most effective antioxidant foods on the market at present. Magnesium reduces stress in the body. Ingredients in this bag are as follows:
• Sunflower kernels
• Millet seeds
• Sesame seeds
• Chia seed protein powder
• Pumpkin seeds
• Wattle seeds
• Monk fruit
• Chelated magnesium
Enjoy life as long as possible by reaping the benefits of natural anti-aging foods, such as those in our KAPAI PUKU® Antioxidant Health bag. Eat the ingredients right from the bag for a snack, mix a bit of the contents with cereal or add the contents to your favourite recipes to reap all the goodness and health benefits of this bag.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- It is Best to Invest in Your Health than Spend Money on Medicines
- What Happens To Your Body When You Are Constipated? How KAPAI PUKU® Can Help You
- Essential Benefits of Millet Seeds Found in KAPAI PUKU® Stomach Health
- Make Your Smoothies Healthy and Tasty With KAPAI PUKU®
- Banana Benefits: Why Do We Need Potassium in Our Diet?
- What Makes Dandelion Root a Good Liver Detoxifier?
- Why Is Natural Food Better than Processed Food?
- What is Chufa and what are the Benefits?
- What is a FODMAP Diet?
- Anti-aging Properties of Edible Bird Seeds in KAPAI PUKU® Antioxidant Health
- Metabolic Problems and The Benefits That KAPAI PUKU® Stomach Health Can Give You
- Common Causes of Fatty Liver and How Kapai Puku Products Can Help You
- Natural Anti-Aging Foods and the Benefits You Can Get from KAPAI PUKU® Antioxidant Health Bag
- Health Consciousness and Awareness: How KAPAI PUKU® Can Help You
- Make KAPAI PUKU® Part of Your Guilt-Free Dessert Recipes
- Diabetes and How KAPAI PUKU® Products Can Help You
- Exercise and KAPAI PUKU®: Top Reasons Why They Should Be Part of Your Lifestyle
- Different Types of Vegetarian Diet
- Top 5 Reasons Why the Food You Eat Should Be Organic