Make KAPAI PUKU® Part of Your Guilt-Free Dessert Recipes
March 22nd, 2017
Today, we understand that sugar-laden desserts with zero nutritional value are not the healthiest ways to satisfy a sweet tooth. Luckily, there are plenty of guilt-free dessert recipes that provide you with important nutrients while satisfying your sweet cravings. We even provide you with some recipes on our KAPAI PUKU® website that include our quality products that help your body be as healthy as possible when you consume them with other nutritious foods.
KAPAI PUKU® products contain an effective mixture of raw, whole-grain and high-fibre ingredients such as sesame seeds, linseeds, buckwheat, pumpkin seeds, sunflower kernels, organic figs, diced bananas, monk fruit, mangoes, Chia seeds and more, and you can add them to breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert recipes. The latter of which we will share a few examples of in the next section. Our recipes might include one of the following products:
This parfait combines one-half cup of each of Coyo coconut yoghurt, diced persimmon, diced yellow kiwi fruit, KAPAI PUKU® Heart Health to provide a delicious, nutritious dessert. Layer the ingredients in a parfait glass will all the ingredients being in each layer ending with a bit of the kiwi and persimmon for garnish. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for one to six hours.
This baklava recipe combines one and one-half cups of your choice of KAPAI PUKU® products, sugar, Filo pastry, water, strips of orange and/or lemon peel, rose essence and lemon juice. Follow our easy directions on our website to create this delectable treat. Baklava has long been a favourite dessert for a great number of people and now here is a healthier version of it to enjoy without guilt.
With this recipe, the banana and blueberries can be fresh or frozen. Blend together one banana, one-half cup of blueberries, two or three tablespoons of KAPAI PUKU® Antioxidant Health, 30 grams of powdered rice or pea protein and one cup of filtered water using a blender. Blend until it reaches the desired consistency. If you want it sweeter, add one teaspoon of raw honey. Change the choice of berries to explore new flavours. This makes a healthy dessert drink for any meal of the day.
Refer to our website for complete instructions for these and other recipes, and further facts about our company and products. Add KAPAI PUKU® products to your daily diet today to boost your nutrition.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Banana Benefits: Why Do We Need Potassium in Our Diet?
- What Makes Dandelion Root a Good Liver Detoxifier?
- Why Is Natural Food Better than Processed Food?
- What is Chufa and what are the Benefits?
- What is a FODMAP Diet?
- Anti-aging Properties of Edible Bird Seeds in KAPAI PUKU® Antioxidant Health
- Metabolic Problems and The Benefits That KAPAI PUKU® Stomach Health Can Give You
- Common Causes of Fatty Liver and How Kapai Puku Products Can Help You
- Natural Anti-Aging Foods and the Benefits You Can Get from KAPAI PUKU® Antioxidant Health Bag
- Health Consciousness and Awareness: How KAPAI PUKU® Can Help You
- Make KAPAI PUKU® Part of Your Guilt-Free Dessert Recipes
- Diabetes and How KAPAI PUKU® Products Can Help You
- Exercise and KAPAI PUKU®: Top Reasons Why They Should Be Part of Your Lifestyle
- Different Types of Vegetarian Diet
- Top 5 Reasons Why the Food You Eat Should Be Organic