- 3 large Ripe Bananas
- 2 tablespoons of Coconut Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons of Manuka Honey
- ¾ cup of Orange Juice
- ½ cup of your choice of Milk
- 1 ½ cup of Kapai Puku of your choice.
- ½ cup of Desiccated Coconut
- 1 ½ cup of Plain Flour or substitute with 2/3c whole wheat, 1/3c rice/oat flour & 1/3c buckwheat flour
- ¾ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar (optional)
Preparation Time – 20 Minutes
Cooking Time – 20 Minutes
- Preheat Oven to 180o
- Brush 2 x 12 ¼ Cup (80ml) muffin pans lightly with Coconut Oil.
- Mix the mashed bananas, honey, (sugar – optional), eggs, orange juice and milk together. Lightly beat together for 30 seconds.
- In a separate bowl, spoon mix Kapai Puku, baking soda, Desiccated Coconut, Flour and Salt together.
- Using a spoon combine two mixes of dry and wet ingredients together and stir well.
- Pour ingredients into Muffin Trays.
- Place trays in oven and cook for approximately 20-30 minutes.