Kapai Puku Heart Health Coconut Balls
- 1 ¼ Cup Fine Desiccated Coconut (Sulphur Dioxide Free)
- 1 ¾ Cups of Kapai Puku “Heart Health”
- 1 Tablespoons of Pea Protein (Unflavoured) Optional
- 1 Tablespoon of Cacao Powder
- 9 Fresh Dates
- ½ Cup Warm Water
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 Tablespoon Agave Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon of Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Remove stones pips from Dates. Add Dates to food processor with Warm Water plus Agave Syrup and blend until smooth.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a separate bowl.
Then add the dry ingredients plus Eggs to the wet mixture within the food processor. Whiz for 30 seconds.
- Grease tin with Coconut Oil and add mixture, pressing down flat with the back of a large spoon or cooking spatula until the mixture is evenly spread.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until brown.
- Cut into bar sized slithers whilst still warm and add to plate to cool.