Kapai Puku Bircher Museli
- 1/2 cup Kapai Puku of your choice.
- 1/2 cup 100% cloudy apple juice (can substitute with Coconut Water)
- 200g Greek or Natural Yoghurt
- 2 Kiwi Fruits; sliced into rings (remove skin if desired)
- Extra Kapai Puku to sprinkle on to
- Pour Kapai Puku into a large bowl
- Add cloudy apple juice to seeds and mix thoroughly.
- Add yoghurt and mix until all blended in.
- Refrigerate and allow to soak overnight. Can also be eaten immediately.
- Place kiwi fruit on top and sprinkle with extra Kapai Puku.