Help Yourself to a Healthy Diet for a Brand New Beautiful You
December 8th, 2015
You may feel a bit run down and not quite as healthy as you should feel at present. The way to change this is to consume a healthy diet. We know today that a diet rich in fibre will ensure that your digestive system functions at optimal levels to help your body absorb all the necessary nutrients from the food that you ingest daily. In the information below, we share information on some quality ingredients you should add to your diet for the sake of your body.
Chia seeds come from the salvia hispanica flowering plant that is a type of mint and pack a nutritional punch. Just one ounce of the seeds offers the body 4 grams of protein, 11 grams of dietary fibre, calcium, vitamin B12, 12.3 grams of carbohydrates, phosphorus, potassium, and more. In addition, Chia seeds provide valuable omega-3 essential amino acids as part of their 9 grams of fat per one-ounce serving. You also receive an adequate dose of antioxidants that boost your immune system.
Linseeds are also known as flaxseeds, and they are from the Linum usitatissimum. Flaxseeds are rich in omega-3 essential fatty acids, including arachidonic, aplha-linolenic acid or ALA and linolenic acid. The seeds also provide oleic acid. Research shows the regular consumption of such ingredients will increase good cholesterol and lower bad cholesterol, which in turn prevent heart disease and reduce the risk of strokes. These are just some of the health benefits for consuming the linseeds.
Quinoa belongs to the goosefoot species of plants. Farmers grow this as a grain crop to harvest the edible seeds. A serving of 185 grams of quinoa provides a healthy diet with 8 grams of protein, 4 grams for fat, 13 milligrams of sodium, 39 grams of carbohydrates and 5 grams of dietary fibre. All these nutrients make quinoa the ideal addition to your diet.
Rice bran is the outer layer of the rice that comes off during the refinement process. A serving of just 118 grams of this bran provides 25 grams of dietary fibre, 6 milligrams of sodium, 59 grams of carbohydrates, 25 grams of fat and 16 grams of protein. In addition, rice bran is a viable source for a variety of vitamins and minerals.
Kapia Puku offers you with its “The Seed of Life” products that provide all the above ingredients and other healthy ingredients. You can eat these products in various delectable ways as part of a healthy diet to obtain all their goodness to benefit your body.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Banana Benefits: Why Do We Need Potassium in Our Diet?
- What Makes Dandelion Root a Good Liver Detoxifier?
- Why Is Natural Food Better than Processed Food?
- What is Chufa and what are the Benefits?
- What is a FODMAP Diet?
- Anti-aging Properties of Edible Bird Seeds in KAPAI PUKU® Antioxidant Health
- Metabolic Problems and The Benefits That KAPAI PUKU® Stomach Health Can Give You
- Common Causes of Fatty Liver and How Kapai Puku Products Can Help You
- Natural Anti-Aging Foods and the Benefits You Can Get from KAPAI PUKU® Antioxidant Health Bag
- Health Consciousness and Awareness: How KAPAI PUKU® Can Help You
- Make KAPAI PUKU® Part of Your Guilt-Free Dessert Recipes
- Diabetes and How KAPAI PUKU® Products Can Help You
- Exercise and KAPAI PUKU®: Top Reasons Why They Should Be Part of Your Lifestyle
- Different Types of Vegetarian Diet
- Top 5 Reasons Why the Food You Eat Should Be Organic