Chlorella and Your Immune System: What Benefits Can You Get?
May 9th, 2018
To attain maximum health in your body, you must ensure that you have a strong, highly functional immune system. The best way to accomplish this goal is to eat nutritious edible elements that contain vitamins, minerals, seeds, dried fruits and other supplemental ingredients such as Chlorella to boost your immune system. Chlorella is 100-percent natural and not only supports the immune system, but it also can detox heavy metals from your body, increase your energy and more. Just keep reading to learn additional facts about this valuable nutrient.
What Is Chlorella?
Chlorella is a green, microscopic alga that grows in freshwater lakes, streams and other waterways. In fact, it is the oldest known species of alga in the World. It is revered for its health benefits and the fact that it also is extremely sustainable as a supplemental nutritional source.
The Many Advantages of Adding Chlorella to Your Daily Diet
1. Research shows that Chlorella may help humans produce more antibodies that fight off various diseases and health issues. With this type of increased activity in your immune system, you will naturally stay healthier than if your immune system is sluggish and under-performing.
2. Chlorella is so packed with nutrients that some call it a true superfood according to today’s standards. Just read what it contains in the following:
• Vitamin B12- This nutrient is found in some types of Chlorella
• Protein – In fact, this alga has up to 60-percent protein in it
• Iron – You can receive up to 40-percent of your daily required iron depending upon the quantity that you eat of it
• Vitamin C – This vitamin helps your body absorb iron, and it also is in this alga
• Chlorella also contains other vitamins and minerals along with omega-3s
• Dietary fibre for your digestive system
3. Detox your body with Chlorella since it removes heavy metals, such as lead and cadmium from your body.
4. Chlorella contains antioxidants, including beta-carotene, lutein, vitamin C and even chlorophyll. These perform a variety of functions from boosting the immune system to help complications from diabetes.
5. Some report a boost in energy and endurance during exercise when they consume Chlorella on the daily basis.
To receive a daily dose of Chlorella in a tasty, healthy manner, turn to KAPAI PUKU® and our Liver Health mix of sunflower seeds, buckwheat, sesame seeds, linseed, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, soy lecithin, poppy seeds, dandelion root, spirulina and Chlorella. It will support your liver, immune system and other parts of your body. You can use this selection in recipes, eat it straight from the bag or add it to your meals in other ways.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au