Kapai Puku Quiche
May 26th, 2017
Pastry Ingredients 2 Cups Spelt Flour (or your preferred flour choice) 1 Cup of Kapai Puku – No 1. Liver Health 2 Cups of Water ¾ Cup Grapeseed Oil ¾ Cup Ground or Shaved Parmesan Cheese (optional) ½ Teaspoon Himalayan Salt Filing Ingredients 5 Eggs ¼ Cup Water ¼ Pumpkin (Kent) 3 Medium Sized Tomato’s […]
Bruschetta with Kapai Puku
January 17th, 2017
Serves 2 INGREDIENTS: 4 small slices Sourdough bread, lightly toasted 1/2 cup each of fresh or frozen peas, soy beans and broad beans Handful snow pea tendons 2-3 tbsp Kapai Puku of your choice. 60g (approx. 1/2c) Persian Feta 2 tsp Truffle Oil 2-3 tsp lemon juice Himalayan sea salt Pepper METHOD: In a mortar […]
Kapai Puku Vegetable Frittata
November 6th, 2015
Beat 8 eggs with 2 cups of any kind of milk. Half cup flour gluten free is fine, Himalayan rock salt & pepper to taste. Add 1.5 cups Kapai Puku Liver Health & vegetables of your choice. We use steamed kale & sweet potato, lightly sautéed onion & mushrooms, fresh herbs & red capsicum. Pour into […]
- Banana Benefits: Why Do We Need Potassium in Our Diet?
- What Makes Dandelion Root a Good Liver Detoxifier?
- Why Is Natural Food Better than Processed Food?
- What is Chufa and what are the Benefits?
- What is a FODMAP Diet?
- Anti-aging Properties of Edible Bird Seeds in KAPAI PUKU® Antioxidant Health
- Metabolic Problems and The Benefits That KAPAI PUKU® Stomach Health Can Give You
- Common Causes of Fatty Liver and How Kapai Puku Products Can Help You
- Natural Anti-Aging Foods and the Benefits You Can Get from KAPAI PUKU® Antioxidant Health Bag
- Health Consciousness and Awareness: How KAPAI PUKU® Can Help You
- Make KAPAI PUKU® Part of Your Guilt-Free Dessert Recipes
- Diabetes and How KAPAI PUKU® Products Can Help You
- Exercise and KAPAI PUKU®: Top Reasons Why They Should Be Part of Your Lifestyle
- Different Types of Vegetarian Diet
- Top 5 Reasons Why the Food You Eat Should Be Organic