Anti-aging Properties of Edible Bird Seeds in KAPAI PUKU® Antioxidant Health
May 26th, 2017
If your goal is to look younger than your age for as long as possible, you need to eat foods that contain anti-aging properties. Our KAPAI PUKU® Antioxidant Health will supply you with such foods in the form of edible bird seeds. That is right, if you wish to keep a youthful appearance, you need to eat the seeds that the birds eat each day. We explain some of the seeds that are in our Antioxidant Health product along with their beneficial nutrients in the following facts.
1. Sunflower Seeds
The seeds of the sunflower have long been a favorite of birds and more than ever before, humans are aware of their anti-aging and other health benefits. These seeds provide vitamin E, copper, vitamin B1, manganese, phosphorus, magnesium and other nutrients. Sunflower seeds can help with inflammation, boost your cardiovascular health, lower your cholesterol and blood pressure, reduce anxiety and relax your muscles.
2. Sesame Seeds
Sesame seeds provide a nutty flavour to our Antioxidant Health along with a slight crunch. They are high in copper, manganese, calcium, magnesium, iron and other minerals and vitamins. You can relieve arthritis pain, support your vascular and respiratory health, lower your cholesterol and prevent such issues as osteoporosis, PMS, migraines and colon cancer.
3. Millet Seeds
Another favourite food of birds is millet seed, which is a yellow seed grain. From these seeds, you can receive such nutrients as protein, copper, phosphorus, manganese and magnesium. You can support muscle health, help repair body tissue, lower the risk of type-2 diabetes and prevent gallstones by consuming millet on a regular basis.
3. Pumpkin Seeds
Seeds from pumpkins provide zinc, manganese, iron, protein, phosphorus, magnesium and copper to your daily diet. With all these nutrients, you strengthen your muscles, boost your immune system, support heart health, lower the risk of type-2 diabetes as you age and prevent oxidative stress that can help cause cancer.
Linseeds are a rich source of omega-3 fats along with being an effective source of vitamin B1, manganese, copper, fibre, magnesium, selenium and phosphorus. These seeds are famous for their cardiovascular benefits, antioxidant properties, digestive support and anti-inflammatory benefits along with their capability of helping to prevent cancer.
For further ingredients and information about our KAPAI PUKU® Antioxidant Health product, refer to our website or contact us directly with your questions. We also offer other products that provide nutritional help for your liver, stomach and heart. You can eat the ingredients straight from the bag or add them to your meals and recipes in order to boost your daily nutrients in a flavourful, healthy manner.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- What Makes Dandelion Root a Good Liver Detoxifier?
- Why Is Natural Food Better than Processed Food?
- What is Chufa and what are the Benefits?
- What is a FODMAP Diet?
- Anti-aging Properties of Edible Bird Seeds in KAPAI PUKU® Antioxidant Health
- Metabolic Problems and The Benefits That KAPAI PUKU® Stomach Health Can Give You
- Common Causes of Fatty Liver and How Kapai Puku Products Can Help You
- Natural Anti-Aging Foods and the Benefits You Can Get from KAPAI PUKU® Antioxidant Health Bag
- Health Consciousness and Awareness: How KAPAI PUKU® Can Help You
- Make KAPAI PUKU® Part of Your Guilt-Free Dessert Recipes
- Diabetes and How KAPAI PUKU® Products Can Help You
- Exercise and KAPAI PUKU®: Top Reasons Why They Should Be Part of Your Lifestyle
- Different Types of Vegetarian Diet
- Top 5 Reasons Why the Food You Eat Should Be Organic