Health Consciousness and Awareness: How KAPAI PUKU® Can Help You
March 29th, 2017
In this age of health consciousness and awareness, you may wonder how to boost your nutritional intake each day in an effective way to ensure that your body functions in an optimal manner. Along with eating low-fat, nutrient-rich foods for snacks and meals, you also can add products from KAPAI PUKU® to your daily routine. Our products contain a variety of seeds and dried fruits, and they ensure the proper functioning of your heart, liver, stomach and immune system.
Our Products and Their Benefits
KAPAI PUKU® Heart Health – We transformed our Tropical Blend into this product. Its special formulation offers dietary fibre, zinc, chelated magnesium, essential fatty acids and other vital nutrients for the health of the heart. Ingredients in this product are linseeds, Chufa, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, diced bananas, diced figs, diced mango, Chia seed protein powder, monk fruit, zinc and chelated magnesium.
KAPAI PUKU® Liver Health – This product provides you with special nutrients based on our previous Naked Blend without the added sweetness or fruit. Ideal for diabetics who need to limit their fructose intake since it is almost sugar-free. The zinc, chelated magnesium and organic dandelion root help detoxify the liver. Dandelion root also acts as a digestive stimulant. Other ingredients in this product include sunflower seeds, buckwheat, sesame seeds, linseeds, Chia seeds and pumpkin seeds.
KAPAI PUKU® Antioxidants – This selection is an improved version of our delectable Tribal Blend. With its high-fibre content that includes raisins, sunflower seeds, buckwheat, linseeds, millet seeds, sesame seeds, Chuf, Chia seed protein powder, pumpkin seeds, Siberian ginseng and wattle seeds, your body receives such important nutrients as protein, essential fatty acids, magnesium, zinc and antioxidants. When you consume this product daily, you boost your immune system along with other parts of your body.
KAPAI PUKU® Stomach Health – We have developed this product from our Original Blend. It still provides the nutritious raw ingredients of the Original Blend but with the added sweetness of raisins and monk fruit. Consuming this selection will exfoliate and cleanse your digestive tract, thanks to the organic chicory root in it that is a prebiotic. The ingredients in this product are sunflower kernels, buckwheat, raisins, linseeds, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, millet seeds, Chia seeds, chicory root, monk fruit powder, zinc and magnesium.
Examples of Ways to Add the Products to Your Daily Diet
You can add all of these products to your diet in the following ways:
• Right from their packets
• Soak overnight for a ready-made breakfast in the morning
• Add to smoothies
• Mix in your favourite yoghurt or cereal
• Sprinkle on salads
• Add to recipes, such as the ones on our website.
To practice health consciousness and awareness, you need to eat nutritious foods and our products each day along with exercising. Browse through our site to learn additional facts about KAPAI PUKU® and our products.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Why Is Natural Food Better than Processed Food?
- What is Chufa and what are the Benefits?
- What is a FODMAP Diet?
- Anti-aging Properties of Edible Bird Seeds in KAPAI PUKU® Antioxidant Health
- Metabolic Problems and The Benefits That KAPAI PUKU® Stomach Health Can Give You
- Common Causes of Fatty Liver and How Kapai Puku Products Can Help You
- Natural Anti-Aging Foods and the Benefits You Can Get from KAPAI PUKU® Antioxidant Health Bag
- Health Consciousness and Awareness: How KAPAI PUKU® Can Help You
- Make KAPAI PUKU® Part of Your Guilt-Free Dessert Recipes
- Diabetes and How KAPAI PUKU® Products Can Help You
- Exercise and KAPAI PUKU®: Top Reasons Why They Should Be Part of Your Lifestyle
- Different Types of Vegetarian Diet
- Top 5 Reasons Why the Food You Eat Should Be Organic