Exercise and KAPAI PUKU®: Top Reasons Why They Should Be Part of Your Lifestyle
February 9th, 2017
With all the informative health tips swirling about the media today, you may be considering upping your lifestyle to improve or maintain your own health. You must understand that a healthy lifestyle consists of sufficient physical activity and a nutritionally packed daily diet. Exercise and KAPAI PUKU® will help you accomplish this goal in a beneficial manner. Read our suggestions below to learn additional facts.
Benefits of Exercise
• Your body will burn calories with higher efficiency when you exercise at least 30 to 60 minutes each day. This holds true for up to 24 hours after you finish your workout. When you burn calories effectively, it is easy to maintain a healthy weight.
• Physical activity increases your energy level since it stimulates circulation throughout your body. As a result, your body receives a boost in oxygen.
• Stretching and other exercises increase your flexibility and range of motion.
• Exercise releases certain hormones that lift your mood.
• Exercising on a regular basis lowers blood pressure, cholesterol levels and the risk of heart problems. In addition, it will reduce the risk of contracting type-2 diabetes.
• Note: Combine cardiovascular routines with strength training to ensure heart health as well as strong muscles.
How KAPAI PUKU® Products Improve Your Health
KAPAI PUKU® came about by our founder trying to deal with his own health issues. When you combine our products with a balanced diet that includes seasonal fresh vegetables and fruits along with other healthy choices, you will provide your body with the best possible nutrients. Each of our products helps your body in its own special way, as you will learn in the following two examples:
• KAPAI PUKU® Heart Health – We evolved this selection from our KAPAI PUKU® Tropical Blend, and it will tantalise your taste buds as it fortifies your heart and body. Ingredients include diced mango, banana, monk fruit and organic figs, Chafu, pumpkin seeds, Chia Seed protein and more. This product offers magnesium for energy production and potassium for proper muscle contraction and heart function.
• KAPAI PUKU® Antioxidant Health – We have enhanced our previous Tribal Blend to bring you this new version that is packed with fibre, zinc, protein, magnesium and essential fatty acids with the additions of ginseng, wattle seeds, monk seeds and raw cacao, which is one of the most potent antioxidants. Other ingredients are raisins, sunflower seeds, buckwheat, sesame seeds, linseeds, millet seeds, Chuf, pumpkin seeds and Chia seed protein powder.
For further facts about why exercise and KAPAI PUKU® should be part of your lifestyle, contact us or browse through our website. You can add our products to your breakfast, lunch or supper menus along with your snacks to boost your nutrition in the ideal manner.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Why Is Natural Food Better than Processed Food?
- What is Chufa and what are the Benefits?
- What is a FODMAP Diet?
- Anti-aging Properties of Edible Bird Seeds in KAPAI PUKU® Antioxidant Health
- Metabolic Problems and The Benefits That KAPAI PUKU® Stomach Health Can Give You
- Common Causes of Fatty Liver and How Kapai Puku Products Can Help You
- Natural Anti-Aging Foods and the Benefits You Can Get from KAPAI PUKU® Antioxidant Health Bag
- Health Consciousness and Awareness: How KAPAI PUKU® Can Help You
- Make KAPAI PUKU® Part of Your Guilt-Free Dessert Recipes
- Diabetes and How KAPAI PUKU® Products Can Help You
- Exercise and KAPAI PUKU®: Top Reasons Why They Should Be Part of Your Lifestyle
- Different Types of Vegetarian Diet
- Top 5 Reasons Why the Food You Eat Should Be Organic